Do you want to take the steps to get your baked goods onto Costco’s shelves, and keep them there? This free guide will give you the confidence boost you need to get started by providing a comprehensive outline of everything you should consider.
Here’s what you can expect:
- A detailed explanation of the food safety rules and regulations you’ll need to comply with, from the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) to specific facility requirements
- What Costco third-party audits are and how they are conducted
- Costco’s requirements for food seller approval, as well as their stated guidelines
- The specific steps you can take in order to submit an application to Costco
- How you can avoid some of the most common mistakes
- What benefits you can expect from becoming a Costco food seller
- How you can use automation in your processes to improve production capacity
- Advice from baking experts who’ve been through it all!